What kind of books can I purchase in the £40 a term club?
You can purchase any book form my current Catalogue, Unique collections, and back stock.. But, it may be of particular interest if you are looking for:
- picture book stories that help children to understand their’s and other people’s feelings #empathyreads
- update you reception and KS1 picture book collections with books from great authors and illustrators
- add more variety to your illustrated chapter book fiction for 7 to 8 year olds, to get every child reading
- add to your collection of books ( fiction and non-fiction) which include diverse characters and/or introduce children to other cultures and places #reflecting realities
- you want to to grow your non-fiction collection in an affordable way
- you are a teachers looking to give your class a book at the end of term or Christmas, current discounted books available would suit year 1 and year 2 classes, but possible for other ages if you are looking for christmas (available to individuals only).
What exclusive discounts are available for £40 a term club members?
- You can gain exclusive access to Sale back stock mini-sets, a great selection of books for just £20. You can purchase one set as part of your £40 and one additional set as an additional purchase.
- Further discounts available on some of my core stock, depending on what you most need.
- Get 30 to 40 per cent discounts on top-up purchases* of multiple copies (3 or more of the same title) of picture books and non-fiction books.
*purchases made as an addition to your £40 at term.
Who can join?
- Open to schools in UK
- Open to individuals in UK who want to purchase books for a classroom library and/or buy books for the end of year/christmas for their students
- Membership is restricted to a small number of schools/individuals per year.
- Future collections will be expanded around the book interests of club members
How long do I have to join for?
- The minimum period is two consecutive terms at a total cost of £80 (£40 a term)
- But, joining for 3 consecutive terms allows me more scope to plan future collections around your preferences
Do I have to pay postage?
- One parcel per term is free, when delivered by UPS Standard deliver and the parcel weights under 5kg, to Mainland UK.
- Additional charges may apply for heavier parcels and some newly published books (if separate parcel is required)
For more details on exclusive offers for £40 a term members please click here.