When you purchase an item in the online shop
We collect the following:
- contact information, including postal address and email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To send your books and answer any queries about your order
- To occasionally update you via email when new books are added which may be of interest
- For internal records to see which parts of the country people are buying online from and who is visiting the site.
All your credited details are handled directly by Izettle through their secure payment system.
Delivery, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Books can only be delivered to the UK (purchases outside this area will be be cancelled and the money refunded in full in 3 working days)
You can expect to receive your books 3 to 6 working days from the date of purchase. Subject to stock availability. Time frame may differ if email communication is needed first to finalise details and/or deal with special requests.
Single books – Delivered free of charge to mainland UK by Royal Mail in large letter post (so no waiting in for post) * (1)
Mini-sets – Dispatched by Royal Mail second-class small parcel.
- For purchases of £50 or more an automatic upgrade to UPS delivery service is available for parcels to a school address. Delivered within 3 working days in term-time only*. And for a personal customers to an UPS collection point of your choice (this will need to be confirmed by email first). Mini-sets purchased for a school address in school holidays by UPS will be delayed until the start of next-term
- (1) There may be additional postage charge for UK customers that are not on Mainland UK e.g. Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland and selected postcodes on mainland UK.
You have a statutory right to return your goods for a full refund within 14 days of purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging where appropriate. Please contact me on my email at: email@example.com for the address to send returns to.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received we will send you an email to notify you that I have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain amount of days.
Melissa Jordan , Readers that Care, Cambridgeshire, UK www.readersthatcare.co.uk