Who can join?
- Open to a small number of schools in mainland UK each academic year.
- Existing schools get automatic option to renew.
How much does it cost?
There are two options:
Option A – For two form entry schools or smaller
- £85 per book parcel, one delivered each half-term.
- Minimum commitment is 3 parcels. New customers need to pay for 3 bundles up front, so £255 (3 x£85).
Option B – For schools larger than 2 form entry
- £110per book parcel, one delivered each half-term.
- Minimum commitment is 3 parcels. New customers need to pay for 3 bundles up front, so £330 (3 x£110).
What books can I get and who chooses them?
In your School Book Club bundle you get a selection of non-fiction and fiction books tailored to the needs of your school. The content of each box is up to you, some schools choose to have mainly non-fiction, others prefer a mixture. You can decide how involved you want to be in choosing each bundle, or whether having taken time to get to know your needs you want me to choose them for you. Many Schools opt for a combination of both.
Extra discounts on additional purchases
If you decide that there are other books you need in addition to your half termly book bundle. You can get discounts on specific collections. For example one school bought a collection of books focusing around environmental issues, another chose to make an additional purchase of empathy picture books.
For some examples of children’s books bundles, click here.
If you have any further questions please Contact Me.