Readers that Care – pop-up children’s book stalls with a personal touch
- I like to keep my pop-up book stalls small so can provide personal recommendations, making me a great choice for small to medium sized schools that want a once a year or regular pop-up book stall.
If your school is an hours drive from Cambridge please get touch to discuss how we could work together to support reading for pleasure in your school.
Now taking bookings May to July – Contact Me – For more information
£40 A Term Club
Join my £40 a term club for two consecutive terms or more (payed up front).
- Get priority access to discounted back stock, to build your school collections.
- The option to buy additional non-fiction or chapter books at a discounted price of up to 40 per cent off the RRP.
- Membership will be restricted to a certain number of schools per year. Future book collections will be built around members common interests.
- Get specialist advice to build on existing collections/and or purchases and to respond to the reading for pleasure preferences of particular years or cohorts.
Mini-themes Collections – Secondary