Empathy, feelings and celebrating difference collection
Several customers have mentioned to me how they would like to use picture books to support students well-being. I have put together a collection of pictures books that will allow you to do that, but which can also be used to encourage a love of reading.
This collection of picture books includes:
- diverse people characters
- some books explore feeling in a humorous light heated way. Others are more thoughtful and reflective.
- animal and shape characters
- fun imaginative stories that are great to read aloud but which also celebrate difference and build empathy/understanding of others
- fabulous authors and illustrators to engage readers
Suitable across the primary age range. Some books also great for older kids.
Information sheet on the books available soon. But, in the meantime feel free to ask.
2Read my blog review of Gobblechops here.
For Secondary School Well-being Collection click here.